Horses/Responses to questions - Rick Gore Horsemanship

Thank God you don't answer many questions anymore. You should be ashamed of yourself. People come to you in good faith asking for answers and you insult and belittle them. You are actually not very knowledgeable in the nuances of human behavior and that is the largest part of enabling good relations between horse and man. Based on that simple fact alone, I would never place any faith in your answers. "Read my site and watch my videos". What an ass you are. I strongly urge you to check out a truly knowledgeable professional such as Frank Levinson so that you may better understand concepts such as simple courtesy and compassion when replying to questions. I cannot say enough what an ass you are.

How about you shut your trashy mouth and stop trolling. Let me get this straight, your life is so pathetic and bored you have nothing better or more constructive to do than go around read my answers and then write me only to waste my time on your foolishness.

You are what I talk about when I say Barn Witch , (google it) you want to share you opinion, which no one asked for, and tell everyone how they should be, what they should say and how they should say it, only to show your ignorance.

Here is a tip - no one cares what you think, I assure you I don't care and unfortunately your poor horse is stuck with you and has no choice. You are the exact reason all the horse shelters are full of so called unmanageable or dangerous horse, your inability to Mind Your Own Business   horses end up having bad lives and barns are such petty miserable places because of women just like you.

Bitter and frustrated and you want everyone to kiss your butt and tell you what you want to hear and you never learn anything. Go pay some trainer to tell you what you want and leave me alone.  If your trainer Frank guy is so good, then what are you doing following and reading and searching my stuff?  I will let the readers figure that out what size broom you ride.

Perhaps you should read the comments on my video: What I learned from Rick Gore Horsemanship

See Ms Knowitall, some people with a brain and who what to learn,(unlike you) seem to think I just might know a little something about horses and people.  Get a life and fly else where.  

Good Day!

Rick Gore Horsemanship

Visit Rick Gore's Horse Site:
--Rick is a student of the horse. I have over 450 Free videos on Youtube about horses. I believe in and practice "Natural Horsemanship". I ride mainly western and don't use or promote spurs, bits, or whips. Reins are only one cue for the horse. Using the entire body helps the horse understand. I define riding as a human and horse working together for the enjoyment of both. Pain and fear should not be part of the equation. If you expect feel good advice, you will be disappointed. 95% of all my answers will include the problem is you and not your horse. About 90% of most answers that I give out are on my web site, so if you read it you will probably answer your own question and may learn a few other things. If you ask me a question that I answer on my site or video I will send your question to the question pool.

I am an experienced horseman with many years of riding and handling horses. I grew up in Texas around horses and horse people. I have started colts, ridden many horses with behavior issues and worked with problem horses. (I believe that most horse problems are normally people problems) I believe in and practices natural horsemanship. I continue to read and study books by great horsemen. I routinely attends clinics, talks with and discuss horse issues with other clinicians and trainers. I have never met a horse that could not be fixed. I believe it is never the horse's fault and with proper handling, all problems can be worked out.

I have life long experience in being around and working with horses. Over the years I have watched good horsemen do the right thing and seen the wrong things done with bad results. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Education.

Click Here to learn about Horse History

Clink Here to learn about Horsemanship