Horses/Barn Witches exist in CANADA too!!!

This is not a question. This is to say how TRUE your description of Barn Witches is!!! Too many of these nasty people in horses, and they are the people that cause other to complain...crazy horse people. I feel for the Pros having to put up with this garbage. Hope you do find the ones you should take legal action against...more of us should do it. I did complaint to police and reported the defamation, libel, slander, vexatious lies...some stating her horse was taken/stolen from her by me!!! All out over the internet...all lies just to feed her need for drama and thrive off causing problems for good decent hard working folks!!! Bravo to you to not stand for this and take legal action...I hope this will act as a deterrent to all the others...too late for me due to incompetent police...but wishing you the best!!!

Have a great day!!!

I know they are everywhere, and many tell me I am right and they are the biggest problem with people enjoying their horses.  Perhaps if more people call them out and give back to them what they give out, they will learn to shut up and worry about their horse.

With all the horses being sold and the bought by the unknowing and then trained by the unknowing and misinformed at most all barns, the cycle continued and horses keep paying for all the ignorance and ignorant Barn Witches.

The below link is the definition of a Barn Witch:

Here is a video where I allow others from all over the world to describe their own Definition of a Barn Witch:

The horse world is full of new people with little experience so many who have had a horse for only six months are looked at as experts since they more experience than most, that is why the same stupid things keeps getting passed on.

"In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is kind"  

Rick Gore Horsemanship

Visit Rick Gore's Horse Site:
--Rick is a student of the horse. I have over 450 Free videos on Youtube about horses. I believe in and practice "Natural Horsemanship". I ride mainly western and don't use or promote spurs, bits, or whips. Reins are only one cue for the horse. Using the entire body helps the horse understand. I define riding as a human and horse working together for the enjoyment of both. Pain and fear should not be part of the equation. If you expect feel good advice, you will be disappointed. 95% of all my answers will include the problem is you and not your horse. About 90% of most answers that I give out are on my web site, so if you read it you will probably answer your own question and may learn a few other things. If you ask me a question that I answer on my site or video I will send your question to the question pool.

I am an experienced horseman with many years of riding and handling horses. I grew up in Texas around horses and horse people. I have started colts, ridden many horses with behavior issues and worked with problem horses. (I believe that most horse problems are normally people problems) I believe in and practices natural horsemanship. I continue to read and study books by great horsemen. I routinely attends clinics, talks with and discuss horse issues with other clinicians and trainers. I have never met a horse that could not be fixed. I believe it is never the horse's fault and with proper handling, all problems can be worked out.

I have life long experience in being around and working with horses. Over the years I have watched good horsemen do the right thing and seen the wrong things done with bad results. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Education.

Click Here to learn about Horse History

Clink Here to learn about Horsemanship