Horses/left the feed from my hand

Equinegirl wrote at 2014-01-06 00:21:09
They may not trust you yet, or maybe you are a bit afraid. They can sense it. You should let them smell your hand first, then gently stroke them and coax them. Feed them.

Lisa Lee

Questions on basic training, fire safety with all types of animals, transportation questions, Fire Code requirements for buildings (NYS), basic building construction, fire safety in barns and animal facilities.

Over 20 years experience in the horse industry, from working on farms to owning and breeding my own horses. Have been involved with Code Enforcement and NFPA Standard development for the past 7 years. I am also involved in the Fire Service, both volunter and professionally, for a total of 20+ years.

Past - NFPA, current, Easy Street Horse Rescue (Board of Directors)

Multiple National Certifications in the Fire Service, including Fire Service Instructor, Fire Investigator Level 1, Hazardous Materials Technician; and I am curently close to the completion of my AS in Fire Science Technology. Over 20 years experience working with horses both personally and professionally, currently owner of 2 Paso Fino horses.