Horses/horse feeling happy or not carrying rider

Question
hello. in general, do horses feel happy carrying the rider on their back irrespective of any discipline?

Answer
It depends on many factors.  Horses, like people have different moods, so while one may be happy to go out one day, it might not be so the next time it is ridden.  The happier a horse, the more relaxed and willing it is to do what you want.  Generally if you have to constantly encourage the horse to do sometihng, always kicking, fighting it, the horse is telling you it is not happy.  If the horse is doing what you want, appears very willing and relaxed, that is a sign of a happy horse.  Does not matter what the discipline is.  

Horses

Lisa Lee