Horses/riding in week ends

hello. i am visiting riding school in the weekends as i got office in the week days. will this schedule make me a good english rider? if not, please guide me out.

Hi, it is not the time that you ride, rather the instruction you receive when you do ride, the quality of that instruction and last but not least the dedication you put in to the riding.  It does help of you have a natural ability too, but hard work and dedication can go a long way.  

When you ride on weekends, do you receive lessons or just go hack?  Remember even riding for"fun" can be educational.  Use it as time to get to know your horse, maybe practice things like posting (of you ride English), back and stop, obstacles, the list is almost endless.  All of that can help you to be a better rider.  

If you have more questions please ask!

Lisa Lee

Questions on basic training, fire safety with all types of animals, transportation questions, Fire Code requirements for buildings (NYS), basic building construction, fire safety in barns and animal facilities.

Over 20 years experience in the horse industry, from working on farms to owning and breeding my own horses. Have been involved with Code Enforcement and NFPA Standard development for the past 7 years. I am also involved in the Fire Service, both volunter and professionally, for a total of 20+ years.

Past - NFPA, current, Easy Street Horse Rescue (Board of Directors)

Multiple National Certifications in the Fire Service, including Fire Service Instructor, Fire Investigator Level 1, Hazardous Materials Technician; and I am curently close to the completion of my AS in Fire Science Technology. Over 20 years experience working with horses both personally and professionally, currently owner of 2 Paso Fino horses.