Horses/very good hind end confirmation

hind end
hind end  
hello ma'am. i believe that this horse has very good hind end confirmation. i mean the engine is very good. it can run very well in the race even though it is prepared averagely. am i right?

Like I said in my previous answer, this horse is a little long in the back which leads to a weaker coupling of hindquarters to back.  There is so much that goes into making a successful racehorse that is separate from the conformation.  A lot depends upon the horse itself, part of which is heart.  And I don't mean the physical organ, I mean the desire, will to win.  And in some cases average prep may not be enough to let the horse be as good as it can be.  I've seen horses picked up in claiming races that in the hands of a different trainer wind up being much better than claimers.  So training is a big part of making a good racehorse.  

Lyn Kamer, C.E.S.M.T.

Training, alternative therapies, saddle fitting problems, behavioral problems, endurance riding, driving, Mustangs

Horseman of over 50 yrs., certified equine massage therapist, trainer both riding and driving, long distance trail riding and driving. Both endurance and competitive trail riding and driving.

American Endurance Ride Assn., Eastern Competitive Trail Ride Assn., New Jersey Trail Ride Assn., Aromatherapists International, American Mustang and Burro Assn., United States Trotting Assn., Standardbred Pleasure Horse Org., US Wild Horse and Burro Association

Trail Blazer magazine, AERC Newsletter, Hoofbeats magazine

Certified Equine Sports Massage Therapist, Least Resistance Trainer, Certified Aromatherapist