Horses/blistered legs

blistered legs
blistered legs  
hello. are these blistered legs of this horse? if a horse get struck by tendinitis once in its life time, are there chances for occur again in its life?

I do not see any blistering, fron a picture it is hard to come up with any diagnosis - but it looks like there may be some type of skin infection, or the horse may have rubbed its' leg.

As far as tendonitis, that would depend on the use of the horse, how severe the initial bout is and treatment the horse receives. It may never occur again, but then again it might. Very hard to tell.  

Lisa Lee

Questions on basic training, fire safety with all types of animals, transportation questions, Fire Code requirements for buildings (NYS), basic building construction, fire safety in barns and animal facilities.

Over 20 years experience in the horse industry, from working on farms to owning and breeding my own horses. Have been involved with Code Enforcement and NFPA Standard development for the past 7 years. I am also involved in the Fire Service, both volunter and professionally, for a total of 20+ years.

Past - NFPA, current, Easy Street Horse Rescue (Board of Directors)

Multiple National Certifications in the Fire Service, including Fire Service Instructor, Fire Investigator Level 1, Hazardous Materials Technician; and I am curently close to the completion of my AS in Fire Science Technology. Over 20 years experience working with horses both personally and professionally, currently owner of 2 Paso Fino horses.