Horses/best equestrian schools

Question
hello. i fixed my mind to become a good show jumper in your country. can you suggest me the best equestrian schools in USA?

Answer
Hello Rohit,

We don't really equestrian schools.  We learn with private instructors.  I would recommend someone like James Wofford in Virginia. He was my daughter's coach.

However, this process would be extremely expensive and you would have to be a very good rider even to be taken on as a student of one of the best trainers.  You would have to be competing at high level and winning shows already before you could buy a place in their barn/school as a working student.

When you are jumping 4 feet with several different horses, and are winning blue ribbons at recognized shows, let me know and we will see what we can do here.  And if you already have enough money behind you to pay your way. It will require that you come to America and live for years, and pay for your horses.

Sincerely,
Dorothy

Horses

Dorothy K Morris