Horses/gentling horses - good paying

Question
Hi Lisa. Sam here. I browsed in youtube about Mr.Monty Roberts training green horses. is it a good demanding profession? do i get paid well? would you suggest me to take up?

Answer
Training horses can be a very demanding job, and generally is not high paying unless you already have the talent and resources to market yourself.it also takes years of hard work to learn enough to be very good at the job, and can be a dangerous job too, especially when starting out and learning.  The best thing to do is to find someone to work for and see if you like it and have the talent to go further.  

Horses

Lisa Lee