Horses/club feet correction

Question
Hi ma'am. Can club feet in horses be corrected through surgery? Would you suggest me to buy a club footed horse especially for flat racing?

Answer
Roberts,
  There is no surgery to correct a club foot in a horse. There are far too many variables for me to make a recommendation one way or another on buying a club footed horse for any reason. You should consider the age of the horse, breeding, overall conformation, severity of the club foot, price and whether the horse has been receiving professional hoof care/shoeing.
Anne Stepien

Horses

Anne Stepien