Horses/riding instructor career in CANADA

Question
Hello ma'am. Is there any life of a riding instructor in your country? I mean can he/she earn well?

Answer
Being independently employed in Canada can be challenging. Most riding instructors are employed by a facility where they rent stalls for lesson horses for which they are responsible for the insurance and maintenance of the animals in their care. Others work as trainers who have their own facility - but it can be difficult to make ends meet. Most instructors have some form of credentials (for example- the Equine Canada Coaching program and it is wise to carry coaching insurance). It can take many years to establish a reputation as an instructor- usually through being a successful competitor.
S. Evans

Horses

Shelley Evans