Horses/Freeze brand show age?

We just bought a horse with the freeze brand WC162 and would like to know the correct age.

Jackie, looks like your new horse is 16 years old, foaled 2/02/2000. According to the records he is a bay horse with a star. He started life as "Divide By Two" then became "Boca Spur" and finally his registered name was changed to "Boca." Looks like he was purchased as a yearling (under the name "Divide By Two")for $15,000 and was owned by Tanglewood Racing Stable from Pittsburgh, PA for most of his racing career.
Hope this helps!
Anne Stepien

Anne Stepien

I am knowledgeable regarding Standardbred race horses (trotters and pacers). I can answer general questions, questions regarding conformation, rigging, lameness and some shoeing questions.

I raced standardbreds (primarily trotters) for 9 years on the Grand Circuit and in overnight events for approximately 15 years.