Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/black horse galloping

Question
hello ma'am, i have attached a video link of a horse galloping under saddle. my question is, is this black horse galloping on its own without rider's efforts or the rider is strongly driving the horse. can you please tell me how you are able to judge?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGpTFw4bUko

Answer
Rohit,

You find the most interesting things....

The rider is strongly driving the horsr....you can see her legs moving s lot to ask the horse to go.

The horse is wonderful in that it is so willing to run for her, but the whole thing is ridiculous. I wish I could comment on it.

WHY WOULD ANYONE want to run a horse who they say is out of shape as fast as it can go?
What does that prove?
I want to run THEM until they are tired.
They are lucky if they do not break down this horse.....they just said she was out of shape.
This is a film showing igmorance.Too bad.

Mitzi

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Mitzi Summers