Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/my horse - Rick Gore Horsemanship

Question
my horse just turned one year old.  he is a registered paint and he is not gelded (sp). the horse's name is alek.  
alek is bridle trained and my children can walk him around and brush him.  he is a very good horse.  just yesterday, alek raised his front legs at my daughter and just barely kicked her in the head with his front hoof.  then when i ran over to the horse and my daughter to make sure that my daughter is ok, and thank God she is ok, i screamed at the horse and then he tried to bite me and my daughter.  this morning, i went to check on him in the pasture and he came up to me like normal and he tried to bite me.  he has not tried to bite me since i bought him just 7 months ago.  what is going on with my horse.  he is normally so good and so well mannered and my kids have bonded with him and then this.  please help me. what do i do.  my kids and i are now afraid of him and it seems to be getting worse.  jenny

Answer
Well you are not going to like my answer, but that is nothing new. There is nothing wrong with your horse, IT IS YOU AND YOU KID THAT IS THE PROBLEM.   I know it is human to think we are smarter and you are not smarter than the horse since you are thinking like a person and you NOT thinking like a horse.

The horse is only being a horse.   You obviously have not read my web site, you have not watched my videos or you would not be asking me this question. So that tells me that you did not even read the warning before you sent this question.

You are running about looking for easy fix and hoping that someone may give you the right answer.

No shit it is getting worse, the horse is getting smarter and you are staying dumb.   That might not sound nice but having your daughter kicking in the head or getting bit is NOT nice either.

Stop looking for a fast or easy answer,  stop thinking this is a horse problem. This is a lack of horse understanding and lack of horse knowledge, and my site and videos explain all this for free.   When information is available for free, ignorance is a choice.

So you can get pissed about this answer and continue what you are doing until you get hurt, or you can accept that you jumped into horse ownership without educating yourself and you better put in the time to learn or your horse is going to teach you some hard lessons and </b> I assure you, a horse teaching you is tougher than what I write.</b>

Your choice, read my site and watch all my videos or be a victim.

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Rick Gore Horsemanship