Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/full cheek bit

hello sir, may i know when should i use a full cheek snaffle on a horse?

A full cheek snaffle is used for a horse during it's first few rides by some trainers. However, there is nothing to say you can't use one for the life of a horse. It is the trainer's/riders call. If the horse works well with it...use it. It works off the bit and the vertical bars by applying pressure to the side of the cheek. It is generally used in two hand riding using one rein at a time. It is a great training tool also. The vertical bars also aid in keeping the rings from slipping through the mouth so there is really no need for a chain or strap under the chin.

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Bobby Passons

I can answer questions concerning horse training, foundation work, colt starting, western riding, rider confidence and problematic horses.

20 years in horse training. Starting colts, problematic horses, rider confidence and Western riding. I have specialized in training good/safe trail horses. Shown in western pleasure, halter and trail classes. I worked in West Texas gathering wild cattle.

degree in prehospital medicine.