Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/halter

Question
halter
halter  
QUESTION: hello sir, may i know why doesn't a halter has browband when compared to english bridle?

ANSWER: This is a "halter". Halters do not use a browband. There is no need for one.

QUESTION: okay, but may i know why? is there any reason?

Answer
Halters are used to train, lead and tie a horse. They work off of pressure behind the ears (the poll) and the pressure points just above the nose (not on the nose, as this would cut air off from the horse and cause it to panic). The English headstall (bridle) works off of the bit and the reins. Having said this...some English headstalls do use a browband. They come in all different styles. In most horses, I start the first ride in a halter.

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Bobby Passons