Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/licking palm or face

hello ma'am, what does it mean if a horse is licking my palm or face?

My horses tend to lick my face when there is left over food on my hands, but sometimes it's because of the salt that's on our skin from sweat mainly. The horse might even be doing it because it likes you, who knows. I just know that if my horses are licking my hands for no obvious reason they most likely need another salt block.

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Aryelle L. Dyer

I can answer any questions about Western Equine behavioral issues, training advice, and how to pick a horse to fit your needs and expertise.

I have been riding and training horses my whole life. I am a professional barrel racer, horse trainer and riding instructor. I have been correcting behavioral issues with many horses and training horses from the start.

No where.

My education with horses comes from family and friends who are also experts in the Equine area.

Several play day trophies and belt buckles, and Washington state Junior Barrel's Reserve high point (only because I knocked down a barrel, I would have been the state champion.)

I have too many clients to count and remember, sorry.