Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/hind leg away

Question
placing away
placing away  
hello ma'am, may i know why this horse is keeping its left hind leg away from the vertical? is this confirmation fault or because of the rider sitting astride it?

Answer
It appears the horse is "just standing that way" because it's weight is on it's front right foot. It just happened to have stopped that way. I wouldn't worry about it. It could have very well have stopped with it's weight on the right front foot which would have placed the right hind leg further back. Do not put much worry into which foot is further back than the other.  

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Bobby Passons