Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/concentrate on ears

Question
horse ears
horse ears  
hello sir, while trotting a horse, why should i concentrate on its ears? an exercise rider told me this especially for beginners.

Answer
Why would you watch the ears???? The ears are conected to the head, which is connected to the body. They aren't going anywhere the body isn't going. (If they do seperate...you have a major problem and should consult your vet). If you're driving your auto, do you watch the hood????? You would be in a wreck in no time at all. Look where you want to go!!!! Not at the head of the horse!!!!!!

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Bobby Passons