Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/feed for my thoroughbred horse

Question
hello sir, what all can i feed my ex-racehorse(thoroughbred)? can i feed para grass hay as forage?

Answer
That is such an "open-ended" question and is impossible for me to answer. I have no idea what kind of feed or grass you have in India. I would suggest you check with the previous owner and see what they fed your horse. That would be a starting point. Please think about your questions before asking. (1) Is the answer obvious? (2) Do I already know the answer if I think about it? (3) Can I find the answer on the internet? (You obviously have internet) (3) Is this a redundant question?

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Bobby Passons