Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/leaning while trotting in circle

Question
hello sir, while trotting the horse in a circle, do i need to lean to the inside of the circle so that my horse would trot easily? if i am wrong, please correct me.

Answer
No. Do not lean either way when riding at any gait. Leaning to the inside of a trot will cause the horse to drop it's shoulder and the horse will be off balance. Always sit straight in the saddle. If you were carrying someone piggyback (on your shoulders) and they leaned one way or the other, think how unbalanced you would be on your feet.  

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Bobby Passons