Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/standing for 24 hours - what happens

Question
hello sir, may i know what happens if i make my horse stand for 24hours? my friend told  me that he got to blistered his horse legs. he told me that his horse should stand for 21days without lying down.

Answer
I'll tell you what would happen if you made your horse stand for 21 days...it would probably die and I would come over there and tie you to a log and sink you in a river!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! Do not tie your horse up for 24hrs!!!!!! I very seldom get angry on this site...bu...your friend is an idiot and should not be allowed around a horse!!!!!!

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Bobby Passons