Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/girl riders - Barn Witch in Training

Question
I've seen lots of your videos and I've noticed that you tend to say that girls are stupid and idiots. Well guess what not all girls are idiots when it comes to horses. Because I'm a 13 year old GIRL and I know a lot of the stuff you say in your videos before I even watched them. So don't go around saying girls are stupid. I mean don't get me wrong some of those people who threatened you weren't exactly right in the head. But not all girls are like that my aunt knows just as much as you do because she's been riding horses for as long as she been alive. And she gives my siblings and I lessons and we know that for a fact Boys can be just as or more stupid than girls and that we know that horses take time to train and that a horse will never love you and some times if your horse isn't paying attention or is being stabber you need to lay down the law and hit them or if your on the horses and it wont move after 1 or 2 warnings you need to kick it so therefore we aren't idiots we're not afraid to kick or hit  the horses in the right situation so there chew on that

Answer
Well little Ms. 13 year old. I suggest you stop repeating what you hear as it only makes you look ignorant.

You have never heard me say all girls anything. You are being a well trained future barn witch if you continue sticking your nose in where it does not belong. You should learn to mind your own business.  Since your Aunt is so good why are watching my videos? or any videos? Obviously you don't trust of believe your aunt or you would not wondering around the net looking for what others are teaching.

You email is not a question, it is a smart aleck and sarcastic ignorance which only shows your immaturity. I would suggest you wait until you at least reach 20 before you start acting like you are so smart that you know everything and you somehow have the right to run around the internet and tell adults, who have been doing this before you Anut was born much less you, on what they are doing wrong.

Perhaps your Aunt should work on your manners and teach you how to mind your own business and maybe a horse won't have to teach a hard lesson that many knowitalls learn sooner or later. Perhaps you can post your Anuts name and address with some videos of her doing this great training and then you can waste other peoples time and have other knowitalls emailing you and your Aunt with nonsense.

From your ability to share your opinion when no one asked and to think you know so much, you are well on your way to fit in just fine with other brilliant people just like you in the horse world.

TO anyone else that reads this:

Before anyone else wants to come here and cry about how mean I am to this poor 13 year old, save it. If she is old enough to send out crap like this, me telling her shut up and mind her own business is the lease of her problems. She is going to run that mouth to the wrong person and she may learn the lesson, that I am giving her for free, at a much higher price.

Short answer: If you don't like it don't watch.

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Rick Gore Horsemanship