Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/Horse Racing Abuse

I have a 3 year old pacer, when he was two he won 4  out 5 races his last race he ran in he  broke at the wire he was winning my 5 Links he just  STOPS And pull to the right he had three of the BEST trainers look at Him and they have no idea need Help...

You obviously do not know anything about me to be asking me this question. I plainly say I do not answer private questions and you try and make this private.

I do not promote or support or endorse most horse sports and especially horse racing and especially racing a three year old.

You horse is not even a horse until five years old, his spine does NOT develop until five, his leg bones do NOT fuse until after three and you running the shit out of him and then ask what's wrong.

You have probably done permanent damage to the that poor young horse. Instead of having three trainers look at him why the hell don't you have a VET look at him and help him.

Horse racing is abusive in my book and had you read anything about me before asking me this questions you would know that. I hope the horse never runs again and any money you made off this horse brings you years of bad luck.

Don't ask me stupid questions like this, I do not help people abuse a horse.

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Rick Gore Horsemanship

Visit Rick Gore's Horse Site:
--Rick is a student of the horse. I have over 450 free videos on Youtube about horses. I believe in and practice "Natural Horsemanship". I ride mainly western and don't use or promote spurs, bits, or whips. Reins are only one cue for the horse. Using the entire body helps the horse understand. I define riding as a human and horse working together for the enjoyment of both. Pain and fear should not be part of the equation. If you expect feel good advice, you will be disappointed. 95% of all my answers will include the problem is you and not your horse. About 90% of most answers that I give out are on my web site, so if you read it you will probably answer your own question and may learn a few other things. If you ask me a question that I answer on my site or video I will send your question to the question pool.

Rick is an experienced horseman with over 35 years of riding and handling horses. Rick grew up in Texas around horses and horse people. He has started colts, ridden many horses with behavior issues and worked with problem horses. (He believes that most horse problems are really people problems) He believes in and practices natural horsemanship and continues to read and study books by great horsemen. He routinely attends clinics, talks with and discuss horse issues with other clinicians and trainers. He has never met a horse that could not be fixed. Rick believes it is never the horse's fault and with proper handling, all problems can be worked out.

I have life long experience in being around and working with horses. Over the years I have watched good horsemen do the right thing and seen the wrong things done with bad results. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Education.

Click Here to learn about Horse History

Clink Here to learn about Horsemanship