Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/Bosals

Rick, I have read your notification.

Do you any suggestions on where to buy a bosal?

Any good quality tack store that makes them, if it cost under 150 bucks it is probably a fake or rip off.  I would like to see, hold and flex before I got one.  I am not using bosals anymore since a rope halter works just as good, and I can tie and lead my horse with the same thing I ride in.  

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Rick Gore Horsemanship

Visit Rick Gore's Horse Site:
--Rick is a student of the horse. I have over 450 free videos on Youtube about horses. I believe in and practice "Natural Horsemanship". I ride mainly western and don't use or promote spurs, bits, or whips. Reins are only one cue for the horse. Using the entire body helps the horse understand. I define riding as a human and horse working together for the enjoyment of both. Pain and fear should not be part of the equation. If you expect feel good advice, you will be disappointed. 95% of all my answers will include the problem is you and not your horse. About 90% of most answers that I give out are on my web site, so if you read it you will probably answer your own question and may learn a few other things. If you ask me a question that I answer on my site or video I will send your question to the question pool.

Rick is an experienced horseman with over 35 years of riding and handling horses. Rick grew up in Texas around horses and horse people. He has started colts, ridden many horses with behavior issues and worked with problem horses. (He believes that most horse problems are really people problems) He believes in and practices natural horsemanship and continues to read and study books by great horsemen. He routinely attends clinics, talks with and discuss horse issues with other clinicians and trainers. He has never met a horse that could not be fixed. Rick believes it is never the horse's fault and with proper handling, all problems can be worked out.

I have life long experience in being around and working with horses. Over the years I have watched good horsemen do the right thing and seen the wrong things done with bad results. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Education.

Click Here to learn about Horse History

Clink Here to learn about Horsemanship