Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training/top 10 demanding equine professions in the country

Hi Melanie. I am interested in horses and have plans to get into equine industry. Can you please list out top 10 demanding equine professions  in your country? Doesnt matter how tough it is.

Equine vet would be one.

Riding instructor.

Trainer in various disciplines of various breeds.

Exercise rider for Thoroughbreds for training barn or track.

Jockey for race horses.

Vet tech.

Working for lab specializing in equine diseases...issues.

Working on ranch, cattle ranch, dude ranch.

Broodmare or yearling manager at breeding farm, or stallion manager.

Horse hauler.

Instructor at college or riding school.  

Horses - Behavior Issues, Breaking and Training

Melanie Rowley

Questions relating to first time, or inexperienced horse owners. Other questions as needed. Questions on American Saddlebreds. Old fashioned training advice, riding advice for beginners, and general care questions. Behavior problems, with emphasis on thinking through aspects of problems that might not seem an issue at first.

About to turn 55. My father was a Saddlebred trainer, and I grew up around horses. I have also worked as a Master Saddlebred Show Horse Groom, working with Dale Pugh, Art Simmons, Sonny Sutton, and others. I also have worked with Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds on a mare and foal operation in Alabama. I have owned for years, and currently have two teenaged geldings. I also for many years have taught riding lessons, to adults and children, working with beginners just learning, and older adults who have lost their confidence, or wanted to get "back in the saddle." I was lucky to be around many of the best horsemen in MO, and AL and learn from them, and strive always to think through a situation and work to keep riders and horses safe. Those also include the many talented grooms, and farriers I met along the way.

Some college. General studies towards a nursing degree, which derailed due to divorce. Horse skills learned through over 50 years of watching, learning, doing and absorbing as I grew.