Horses - Diet and Nutrition/fully conditioned

Question
fully conditioned
fully conditioned  
hello ma'am. is this horse fully conditioned by looking at its hind quarters?

Answer
Hello Rohit,

Thank you for your question.  If by 'condition' you are looking for an evaluation of body condition score I would say that the horse is in good body condition.  But if you are referring to conditioning, I could not evaluate that from a still photo.  Remember body condition scores are an evaluation of body fat reserves.  Conditioning refers to a horse's level of fitness and that is difficult to determine from a still photo.  The two concepts are very different.

Thanks, Corlena

Horses - Diet and Nutrition

Corlena Patterson