Horses - Diet and Nutrition/adding quantity of water fro perfect mash

Question
hello, for preparing a perfect mash for a horse, how much water should i add in the bucket, should it be a filtered one? should it be boring or sump water?

Answer
Hello Rohit,

Thank you for your question.  The amount of water used to make a bran mash or beet pulp really is subjective.  Some prefer making a very watery mash while other horse owners prefer thicker consistency...not to mention that horse's have their own opinion on what consistency they like to eat.  If you're making a mash just to get more water into your horse, you will naturally want to use more water in the mix.  There is not set formula, and really is something you need to decide for yourself.

Thanks, Corlena  

Horses - Diet and Nutrition

Corlena Patterson