Horses - Diet and Nutrition/daily dewormer or once in 2 months good

Question
hello ma'am, is daily dewormer good for all types of horses or once in 2 months dewormer good?

Answer
Hello Rohit,

Thank you for your question.  This is perhaps a better question for your vet, and I know there is a lot of divergence on the best means of deworming horses.  I personally prefer to deworm based on the results of a fecal sample evaluation.  That way, I worm only when necessary and only for the parasites present.  But again, there are a number of varying opinions on the subject.

Thanks, Corlena

Horses - Diet and Nutrition

Corlena Patterson