Horticulture/Venus fly traps and gene splicing

Question
I have been searching the web for this answer and to no unveil successful, but anyway heres my question. I have been wondering about gene splicing a Venus fly trap with some sort of bacterium or plant gene that collects/creates gold what tools/genes would i need, and how would i do it. I choose the Venus fly trap because it gets nutrients from the soil and from anything that goes into its traps, I thought that maybe the extra nutrients  from bugs would make better results since the gold from the soil would be limited but what it caches is not. Since that is what they did in new Zealand with Indian mustered plants it would be more cost efficient.

P.S take as long as you need to answer my question all i ask is that it answers everything and is clear also i would like the most cheap way thank you for your time.

From a person who wants to expand his knowledge

Answer
Hi Davis,

Phytomining and creating hyperaccumulators hasn't exactly come in my way, but I would like to help you, if I can.  I'm good at research, and I already know a lot more than I did an hour ago.  In order to really help you, I think we will need to communicate back and forth.  If you will ask the subject line again and make it a private question by checking yes "is this a private question", I will send you my email address. I'm wondering why you've chosen Dionaea as opposed to Bauhinia, or a dozen other plants which upon first glance would seem more suitable.  Also, what chems are you planning to use to make the gold water soluble?  I have found lots of info on genetic manipulation of Dionaea, gene splicing equipment, phytomining, etc., but as you obviously know more on this subject than I do, I need some clarification so I don't bombard you with useless info.  Are you trying to increase root production, since that is the part of Dionaea which is responsible for the uptake of the majority of soluble metals, whereas insect prey mainly contributes nitrogen?  
I, too, would like to expand my knowledge.  Thank you for your question, and I shall keep checking back to see if you have responded.
Sincerely,
Susan Tabor

Horticulture

Susan Tabor