Horticulture/Unknown Deciduous Plant

Question
Deciduous Plant
Deciduous Plant  
Hello Susan,
Please help me to identify the deciduous plant which I am attaching a picture of. It was planted within the past few days, in November 2014, as part of a landscape barrier. Its location is New Jersey. I have larger pictures if this one doesn't show enough intricate detail. Thank you for your assistance.

Answer
Hi Alex,

I'm not sure what I'm looking at.  It appears to have a flower - could you send me a closeup of that?  Also, you say it's deciduous, but it's covered with leaves in November.  When you say landscape barrier, do you mean it's a ground cover or a hedge?  It appears to be an evergreen, vining sub-shrub, from the photo.  Where did you get the plants?  

Thanks,
Susan

Horticulture

Susan Tabor