Horticulture/Unknown Deciduous Plant

Deciduous Plant
Deciduous Plant  
Hello Susan,
Please help me to identify the deciduous plant which I am attaching a picture of. It was planted within the past few days, in November 2014, as part of a landscape barrier. Its location is New Jersey. I have larger pictures if this one doesn't show enough intricate detail. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi Alex,

I'm not sure what I'm looking at.  It appears to have a flower - could you send me a closeup of that?  Also, you say it's deciduous, but it's covered with leaves in November.  When you say landscape barrier, do you mean it's a ground cover or a hedge?  It appears to be an evergreen, vining sub-shrub, from the photo.  Where did you get the plants?  

Susan Tabor

Entomology,plant pathology, agronomy, native plants, useful and edible plants,medicinal plants,landscape design and installation, plant taxonomy and identification, cultivars and varieties, Botany, nutrient deficiencies, plant recommendations and troubleshooting.

35 years as a professional horticulturist and landscape contractor. I have a network of contacts at leading universities and with acknowledged experts in the field. I've restored the landscapes of several plantations, 2 Governors mansions and owned/managed 3 nursery/garden centers. I discovered a new subspecies of Emelia in 1997. I've locally introduced several native or volunteer species into mainstream landscape design.

Morning Advocate The Register Better Homes and Gardens All Experts - Approx 1996-97

Louisiana State University - horticulture David L. Hoffman - California - phytotheraphy