Hot Tubs/hot tub keeps circulating

Jon wrote at 2008-10-07 05:28:21
Mine's got the same problem and I'd love to know if you had any luck fixing it.  This answer was good though I might just have to bite the bullet and hire someone to come look at it.

Tom wrote at 2011-10-11 22:48:11
I have a 2003 Down East Spa it keeps running 24 hrs a day. To fix this, I have to replace the board. This is the third time at 423.00 a pop. Never Buy Down East Spa products.

Tommy wrote at 2014-10-21 19:01:58
Great answer and feedback!  It also worked for me.  Thank you sooooo much!  These little tricks for the settings would be nice if there was a list of all of them somewhere.  Thank you.

sylvia hunter wrote at 2016-10-19 06:22:40
wow thks for that it worked for me, i was having the same trouble and thought i would try this, i know the answer is from 2008 and im glad its still on here thku again

Hot Tubs

Chris Thornton

I can answer most any portable hot tub question. I specialize in electrical questions and I am most familiar with spas that were manufactured by NEMCO, Regency, Hydro Spa, Gulfcoast Spas, Leisure Bay, and Premium Leisure. I have been servicing spas for over 20 years and can answer technical questions for most major spa control systems such as Balboa, Hydro Quip and Gecko. If I am unavailable to answer your question here, you can check out my websites at if you need troubleshooting help or if you need spa parts go to either or

I have worked for a leading spa manufacturer and have been servicing spas for over 20 years.

I am a High School Graduate with 2 years of college majoring in computer programming.