AD wrote at 2013-11-18 17:21:12
Hi- I have the same problem with my Spa Cal 1500 I tried that and although it went much longer then the initial 5 min, eventually it still stopped with an OH code.

When you say clean the front of the pump can you be a bit more specific. Also someone told me there is a connector rely that may just need to be replaced part around $20  any thoughts on that not sure which wire they're were referring too.

Hot Tubs

Chris Thornton

I can answer most any portable hot tub question. I specialize in electrical questions and I am most familiar with spas that were manufactured by NEMCO, Regency, Hydro Spa, Gulfcoast Spas, Leisure Bay, and Premium Leisure. I have been servicing spas for over 20 years and can answer technical questions for most major spa control systems such as Balboa, Hydro Quip and Gecko. If I am unavailable to answer your question here, you can check out my websites at if you need troubleshooting help or if you need spa parts go to either or

I have worked for a leading spa manufacturer and have been servicing spas for over 20 years.

I am a High School Graduate with 2 years of college majoring in computer programming.