Hot Tubs/Curious heating system Leisure Bay Eclipse

Mark wrote at 2015-03-24 21:49:03
OK I have the same Leisure Bay Eclipse Hot Tub and the heat would fluxuate sometimes as high as 107 then go down to 85. Motor is somewhat new and still runs control bd is new as well my next thought was the temp/HL sensors but after reading this i fogured I would ask before proceeding. Please let me know you thoughts.

Hot Tubs

Chris Thornton

I can answer most any portable hot tub question. I specialize in electrical questions and I am most familiar with spas that were manufactured by NEMCO, Regency, Hydro Spa, Gulfcoast Spas, Leisure Bay, and Premium Leisure. I have been servicing spas for over 20 years and can answer technical questions for most major spa control systems such as Balboa, Hydro Quip and Gecko. If I am unavailable to answer your question here, you can check out my websites at if you need troubleshooting help or if you need spa parts go to either or

I have worked for a leading spa manufacturer and have been servicing spas for over 20 years.

I am a High School Graduate with 2 years of college majoring in computer programming.