Hot Tubs/Platinum Hot Tub

matt wrote at 2013-09-07 22:01:10
I have the same hot tub and had similar problem it turned out to be a 30a fuse it cost about 15.00 and works great

Hot Tubs

Terry Jarvi

I can answer most any portable spa or hot tub question. I specialize in electrical questions and I am extremely familiar with most brands of spa and all brands of spa equipment. Some of my specialties include Balboa, Spa Builders, Allied Innovations, Len Gordon, Cal Spa, Leisure Bay, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Sweetwater, Hydro-Quip, Hydro-Spa and many others. Please feel free to check out my website http://www.actionsparepair.com for any further information. ***ALSO TYPE THE VOUCHER CODE "experts" WHEN ORDERING ON MY WEBSITE FOR A 10% DISCOUNT ON ANY ORDER!!!!!***

I have been in the industry for 9 years and have spent much of that time working for a major spa control system manufacturer and becoming intimately familiar with troubleshooting techniques for all the brands of spa that I have so far encountered.

I have a high school Diploma and a 2 year degree in Computer Networking Technologies.