Hot Tubs/Blinking Lights

Travis wrote at 2013-01-28 23:51:17
1. Check your pressure switch. Should be on the bottom of board but connected to your heating element tube. Unplug the red and green wires and buy pass with a wire. ( running a wire from one terminal to the other. Do with with all power off, and if still nothing, try with everything running.  )

If you still have the three blinking dots on the control pannel and a light on the upper right side of the C-Board. Then you will need to replace the board ($300)..  But if you get heat after bypassing the pressure switch, then you know its just the Pressure switch. ( $25 )   

If you need to replace the pressure switch, make sure you shut off all the water tubes,  and release water pressure from the heating element by loosing the the heating element to let some water out of the tube. You do not want any water to get on the c-board

Kevin wrote at 2016-04-19 19:03:33
I had tha same problem plz just open ya panel then open circuit box and change both fuses 25amp sc-25 there tha glass ones do not go below 25 or use higher must b 25 ya problem solved. Cost 12$ from ya local spa/pool store or go on line.

Hot Tubs

Chris Thornton

I can answer most any portable hot tub question. I specialize in electrical questions and I am most familiar with spas that were manufactured by NEMCO, Regency, Hydro Spa, Gulfcoast Spas, Leisure Bay, and Premium Leisure. I have been servicing spas for over 20 years and can answer technical questions for most major spa control systems such as Balboa, Hydro Quip and Gecko. If I am unavailable to answer your question here, you can check out my websites at if you need troubleshooting help or if you need spa parts go to either or

I have worked for a leading spa manufacturer and have been servicing spas for over 20 years.

I am a High School Graduate with 2 years of college majoring in computer programming.