Hot Tubs/flashing temp light

mike wrote at 2012-11-10 12:11:22
i have a caldera moorea spa and i was having the same issue with the temp light flashing and by turning the thumbwheel a turn on the pressure switch it took care of the problem, but i am sure it will need to be replaced sometime, which is a simple task

Tim wrote at 2016-09-02 23:33:07
The low speed pump will not come on to enable the heater circuit to engage and the display still flaashes temp.

Hot Tubs

Chris Thornton

I can answer most any portable hot tub question. I specialize in electrical questions and I am most familiar with spas that were manufactured by NEMCO, Regency, Hydro Spa, Gulfcoast Spas, Leisure Bay, and Premium Leisure. I have been servicing spas for over 20 years and can answer technical questions for most major spa control systems such as Balboa, Hydro Quip and Gecko. If I am unavailable to answer your question here, you can check out my websites at if you need troubleshooting help or if you need spa parts go to either or

I have worked for a leading spa manufacturer and have been servicing spas for over 20 years.

I am a High School Graduate with 2 years of college majoring in computer programming.