Hot Tubs/marquis spa model year?

Dan Bower wrote at 2014-12-19 14:33:05
You can find owners manuals online at Go to "Owner's Club" for manual pdf's and simply go through each year (get as close as you can first).

Scroll down to the list of spas in the manual, look very carefully at the seat configuration and specific jet locations. It's like one of those children's "which 2 are identical" games. You'll get it fairly quickly.

Also, most Marquis Spas used interchangeable parts with the exception of topside control panels, etc. Many years use the same jets, motors, etc.

I hope that helps!

Dan Bower

Bower Spa Service

Hot Tubs

Chris Thornton

I can answer most any portable hot tub question. I specialize in electrical questions and I am most familiar with spas that were manufactured by NEMCO, Regency, Hydro Spa, Gulfcoast Spas, Leisure Bay, and Premium Leisure. I have been servicing spas for over 20 years and can answer technical questions for most major spa control systems such as Balboa, Hydro Quip and Gecko. If I am unavailable to answer your question here, you can check out my websites at if you need troubleshooting help or if you need spa parts go to either or

I have worked for a leading spa manufacturer and have been servicing spas for over 20 years.

I am a High School Graduate with 2 years of college majoring in computer programming.