Hot Tubs/Follw up: Balboa MAS560 Top Side Control Panel

Tammie Fleming wrote at 2012-11-22 18:21:33
I saw your post about the hot tub MAS560, I have a 10 year old Master spa with a MAS560 spa pack. My topside controls are actin up, I can control it from the various small controls around the top of the tub, but am having issues even turning off my lights, and getting my jets running from the master control panel. My question for you is, I saw where you replaced your topside panel, where did you find one. I have been searching online and have not been able to find a source for one. HELP!!!!  

Hot Tubs

Cal Spa, Cal Spas, Hot tubs, spas, swimming pools

Repairing hot tubs, spas and swimming pools since 1990. Started in the industry working for a Cal Spa factory store. Owned my own repair business since 2003. Currently authorized to perform warranty work on Cal Spa products.

Eight years of radar electronics training in the Air Force. Nineteen years of hands-on experience particularly on Cal Spa hot tubs.