Hot Tubs/No jets-Mountain Spring Spa

ken wrote at 2010-09-21 05:42:55
This is probably way too late, but make sure that all your gate valves are open, then if it still doesn't work shut everything off and open the drain plugs on your pumps until all the air comes out and water flows.  Re plug and everything should work good.

Randell wrote at 2013-04-28 21:46:50
Each of the jets can adjust it's output by turning the jet housing 1/4 turn. Check for obstructions within the jet itself. There are only air controls to each of these besides the main zone diverter valve.

Hot Tubs

Chris Thornton

I can answer most any portable hot tub question. I specialize in electrical questions and I am most familiar with spas that were manufactured by NEMCO, Regency, Hydro Spa, Gulfcoast Spas, Leisure Bay, and Premium Leisure. I have been servicing spas for over 20 years and can answer technical questions for most major spa control systems such as Balboa, Hydro Quip and Gecko. If I am unavailable to answer your question here, you can check out my websites at if you need troubleshooting help or if you need spa parts go to either or

I have worked for a leading spa manufacturer and have been servicing spas for over 20 years.

I am a High School Graduate with 2 years of college majoring in computer programming.