House Plants/noah's ark houseplant

Janna wrote at 2009-05-21 01:00:50
I think I found Noah's Ark.  It is also called Moses in the Boat (Rhoeo in the Commelinaceae family.

tina wrote at 2015-08-31 17:59:49
this plant is called Moses in the cradle and all the pictures match the plant I have that someone who I got my plant from called Noah's Ark too! it is also called Oyster plant.  I hope this helps to find a new one. tina

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle

I have been an Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years and I raise around 300 houseplants and bonsai trees a year including tropicals, succulents, and cacti. I have also been a professional plant care person for businesses in the Fort Wayne, IN area and currently professionally care for bonsai trees for my customers.

I am also studying the Japanese art of bonsai with tropical plants and is President of the Fort Wayne, IN Bonsai Club.

Fort Wayne, iN Master Gardeners. President of the Fort Wayne Bonsai Club. Allen County Master Gardeners

I am not a hortculturist. I am a Purdue University Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years. I have studied plants on a personal level by growing hundreds of plants annually for the last 35 years. I have also studied under several nationally known American Bonsai experts.