House Plants/I need your help please

Question
6
6  
Hi

I bought a new succulent I don't know it's name . it was good but recently I notice that the leaves yellowing , drying and dropping

also some leaves are dropping even though they are green

as you see in the pic some of green leaves become brown at it's edge

I don't know what is happening

please help

Answer
Hi Saleh,

The photo is poor quality so I cannot identify it for sure, although it does look like a type of Sedum.

The symptoms you described are generic and can be caused by too little light, too much water or too little water. If you are like most people, you probably are not providing enough light and are keeping the soil too damp.

Most succulents thrive in a sunny indoor location right on a windowsill. The soil must be allowed to dry very deep into the pot before adding a small quantity of water. If you make the appropriate changes, I think you will see gradual improvement.

Please let me know if any of this is unclear or if you have any additional questions.

If this information has been helpful, please click the Rate Volunteer bar below and enter a rating and nomination for me. I am a volunteer on this site so Ratings are the only compensation I receive for answering plant questions.

Need more information? Visit my website at:
A link to HorticulturalHelp.com

or email me at wcreed@HorticulturalHelp.com or call me at 917-887-8601 (EST)

Will Creed, Interior Landscaper
Horticultural Help, NYC

Visit my website at: A link to HorticulturalHelp.com  

House Plants

Will Creed