House Plants/question about spider plant

Question
the folded leave
the folded leave  

rootlike things
rootlike things  
Hi Richard

I am wondering about this root-like thing that grow from my spider plant

Is it a stolon ? or what is this ?

the plant is about 9 months or less

my plant stops growing after the appearance of this thing

all leaves are normal but the newest leave folded and no more growth occurs

what is happening with it?

Answer
saleh
Your problem seems to be a fungus...Those are not roots of the parent plant...They are fungi structures...
Get to a reputable garden center and buy a good sterilized indoor potting soil mix...Remove your plant from the pot...Shake off the dirt around the roots...Remove the fungi structures as best you can...Repot the plant into a new pot (do not use the original one)...Firm the soil around the plant...Then treat it as a normal indoor plant...
If the structures return, get rid of the plant or try the same thing again....The choice is yours...
Good luck,
Rick in New Jersey USA

House Plants

Richard Hern