House Plants/help

Question
Hi
Ive recently been given a flowering zinc plant, i have never heard of this plant and have no idea how to look after it.
the plant has flat green leaves and clusters of white flowers, please help

Answer
Angel,

I would need a picture to help you identify your plant. You could be describing a tulip, Puschkinia scilloides var. libanotica, paperwhites, Leucojum , lilies, lily of the valley and the list could go on and on. As I said, I need a picture to ID it. Your description is too vague. There is no flower with the Latin name of Zinc plant. Thsat may be a common name in your area and common names vary widely from country to country.

Darlene

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle