House Plants/Calla Lilly

Question
I have two yellow Calla Lilly potted plants in my gazebo. They have turned from a beautiful yellow to green. What is happening?

Answer
Pam
Not to worry...Calla Lilies are tubers...Sounds like your calla lily is getting ready to go into its dormant period...They bloom for 4-6 weeks and then should be allowed to die back so they can rejuvinate...The flowers turn green to brown when getting ready to go dormant...In zones 7-10 they can be kept in the ground and will re-emerge...In pots they need to dry out and stay dormant for awhile...With proper care they will re-emerge again....Type "Calla Lily dormant care" into your search engine to get the  information you need to make them rebloom...
Good luck...
Rick in southern NJ

House Plants

Richard Hern