House Plants/Bromeliad ID

Question
Mystery plant
Mystery plant  
Can you tell me what plant this is?

Answer
Jean
I don't believe your plant is a bromeliad...It looks like it is  a type of sedum or agave...Type "sedum" & then "agave" into your search engine and compare the pictures to your plant...
Flowering plants (angiosperms) are classified by the structure of the flowers they produce...
Plants that grow in one area of the country do not necessarily grow in other areas...
For a quicker and more precise answer I would recommend you take a sample of a section of the plant and/or a picture of the plants to a local garden center (Not chain store)...Ask them if they can ID it...You may have to visit more than one to find someone knowledgeable...

Hope this helps you ID them...
Good luck...
Rick in southern New Jersey

House Plants

Richard Hern