House Plants/Hibiscus/repotting booklet

I recently read in one of your answers, that you would gladly mail your booklet on potting and repotting plants. I also have a hibiscus plant that seems too large for the pot it is in. I would love to receive your booklet of helpful hints.
 My address is:
         Cheryl Beavers
         3 Academy Street
         Apalachin, NY 13732

I'd truly appreciate it, since I have recently retired and would love to learn more about flower care now that I have time to enjoy a little gardening for the first time in my life.

Thank you so much.

Hi Cheryl,

Congratulations on your retirement!

I can only send my many indoor plant articles via email. I do not have access to your email address from this site, so you will have to email your request to me at

Best regards,
Will Creed

House Plants

Will Creed

I am the only expert in this category with professional hands-on experience and knowledge of all indoor plants. I can answer questions regarding light, water, fertilizer, repotting, pruning and humidity and temperature requirements. I can identify plant pests and provide information on safe, effective treatments. My answers are based on 35 years of professional experience and scientific research and are clear and easy to understand. I do NOT use search engines to find answers to your questions. If you read my previous posts here, you will get a good idea as to how thorough and professional my answers are.

I have over 35 years of professional indoor landscaping experience caring for plants in homes, offices, building lobbies, stores, restaurants, and other adverse environments. I have written extensively on the care of indoor plants, including a 260 page book. My specialties include Ficus trees, low light plants, repotting, pest control, and re-blooming holiday plants. Be sure to check my ratings and nominations to learn why I am the top-rated indoor plant expert. I am the only House Plant expert consistently ranked in the AllExperts Top 20.

BA, Amherst College