House Plants/hoti house plant

Question
Hi a friend gave me cutting from a plant years ago. a nursery person told me it was a hoti,i love it but can't find it anywhere. its hanging vine like, small oval leaves a bit waxy and at the ends has this lovely cluster of star like, white with pink centers fragant flowers. It blooms off and on all year. I would like to know more about it, care, fertilizers etc..if you can help me..Thank you.  carol

Answer
Carol,

Your description sounds like a Hoya plant. Go this website and it will have pictures of the hoya and complete care instructions. http://plantcaretoday.com/how-to-care-for-grow-and-bloom-hoya-plants.html

If that is your plant and you have more questions write again.

If that is not your plant I will need for you to send me a picture of your plant through this website and I will identify it. It is very hard to identify a plant from a description but sometimes I get lucky.

It sounds like you are taking good care of your plant now if it is blooming almost all year long. Congrats and good luck!

Darlene

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle