House Plants/Plant ID

This plant was given to me but dont know what kind it is

With no leaves it is nearly impossible to tell what kind of plant it is. The Trunk and branches appear to be that of a tropical hibiscus but I could be wrong without seeing leaves. The tiny plant in front looks like it could be a zebrina coming up from an errant seed from a nearby plant in it's previous home. If the skeleton grows leaves in a sunny window send me another picture and  I may be able to better identify it for you. Good luck!

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle

I have been an Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years and I raise around 300 houseplants and bonsai trees a year including tropicals, succulents, and cacti. I have also been a professional plant care person for businesses in the Fort Wayne, IN area and currently professionally care for bonsai trees for my customers.

I am also studying the Japanese art of bonsai with tropical plants and is President of the Fort Wayne, IN Bonsai Club.

Fort Wayne, iN Master Gardeners. President of the Fort Wayne Bonsai Club. Allen County Master Gardeners

I am not a hortculturist. I am a Purdue University Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years. I have studied plants on a personal level by growing hundreds of plants annually for the last 35 years. I have also studied under several nationally known American Bonsai experts.