House Plants/book on caring for house plants

Will, iIs your 260 page book or any other book you have written available for purchase?  I would like to be able to grow and keep alive some house plants but obviously I'm not succeeding and need help.  Thank you.

Hi Sherri,

Thanks for your inquiry. My book on indoor plant care, titled "Outside the Greenhouse: Taking Care of Plants in the Home and Office," is now available, but only in PDF format. You can find information about purchasing my book at:

<a href=>

Will Creed  

House Plants

Will Creed

I am the only expert in this category with professional hands-on experience and knowledge of all indoor plants. I can answer questions regarding light, water, fertilizer, repotting, pruning and humidity and temperature requirements. I can identify plant pests and provide information on safe, effective treatments. My answers are based on 35 years of professional experience and scientific research and are clear and easy to understand. I do NOT use search engines to find answers to your questions. If you read my previous posts here, you will get a good idea as to how thorough and professional my answers are.

I have over 35 years of professional indoor landscaping experience caring for plants in homes, offices, building lobbies, stores, restaurants, and other adverse environments. I have written extensively on the care of indoor plants, including a 260 page book. My specialties include Ficus trees, low light plants, repotting, pest control, and re-blooming holiday plants. Be sure to check my ratings and nominations to learn why I am the top-rated indoor plant expert. I am the only House Plant expert consistently ranked in the AllExperts Top 20.

BA, Amherst College